4134 Burkehill Road, Bayridge, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 3M4, Canada
Bayridge is fast becoming one of West Vancouver's most desirable locations for luxury view homes. Nestled amongst these homes on just over one-half acre of totally private land is a beautifully refurbished post & beam home. Absolutely nothing has been left to chance, the layout for entertaining is a 10, and the quality of design & finishing’s rivals any of the multi-million dollar homes being built in the area. This totally delicious package falls within the Westbay & Rockridge catchment + easy access to the highway. Caulfeild & Dundarave Village are close. Check you rear view mirror… because behind you is every other home!
Things Not to be Missed at 4134 Burkehill Road
- Wide Plank flooring- custom stain, solid Oak throughout house and replaced stair treads.
- Levelled floor and replaced the subfloor as well;
- Fireplace upstairs switched to custom open sided gas
- Built in cabinets in den with quartz top;
- Quartz top over the old LR fireplace surround (rock before);
- Bocci dining room light;
- Nubia Water conservation mist spray shower in Master bath (uses 60% less water and feels like a fine mist…LOVE IT);
- Italian ‘rose bud’ faucets in master and upstairs bath ($1,000 each) with ‘reverse’ drain (push down to stop drain so no visible pull on tap) in all bathrooms ($150 each);
- Replaced all downstairs door hardware with architectural finish door handles and hinges
- Hot Tub added, support deck built (sits on 500 lbs. of buried concrete and oversize beams for weight);
- Replaced lower deck surface 2020;
- Added outside storage shed at master bedroom end of house with levelled flat pad so not on ground;
- Replaced dishwasher (dead silent model);
- Negotiated with neighbour to remove trees to expand view and trimmed trees as result;
- Removed tree nearest house for view
- Heated floors in Master bath with Carrera marble tiles
- All plugs & switches replaced with white from almond and many dimmers added;
- Replaced the one window in dining room that had condensation infiltration.
- Painted and added accent walls;
- Wood floor added in Laundry room (NOT same as rest of house however);
- Moved some sprinkler heads, changed parts of landscaping, etc.
Listing Provided By
Patrick O'Donnell Royal LePage Sussex
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLSR logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. Copyright 2020 by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board, BC Northern Real Estate Board, and Kootenay Real Estate Board. All Rights Reserved.
- Patrick O'Donnell PREC*
- Royal LePage Sussex
- 2397 Marine Drive
- West Vancouver, BC
- V7V 1K9